"Sorry" singer Ciara dropped in on "106 & Park" to dish on her latest video and upcoming One Woman Army album. Find out what she said inside and watch Frank Ocean's SNL promo.
Ciara stopped by "106 & Park" yesterday to dish on her "Sorry" video and One Woman Army album. She revealed that when she's in a negative situation, she makes it a point to say "Sorry" early on so it's not heavy on her heart. And when speaking on her upcoming disc, she said it's about where she is in her life right now.
“It represents my necessity to be strong, it represents my strength, my journey of things that I’ve experienced along the way, personally and professionally. I’m very vulnerable on the record, but I felt it was necessary to do it. This is exactly where I am in my life, so I thought, why not share my life through my music? There’s nothing better than that.”
She added that L.A. Reid (who signed her 10 years ago) is a big part of the project saying, “This is very special because he’s always believed in me, he’s always understood who I was as an artist and musically he’s just such a genius."
And while in NYC, CiCi did find time to have a little fun.
She posted this pic to Instagram saying, Caught N The Moment Last Night on the way 2 the Clurrb:)
Watch CiCi's interview here:
And in other music news........
Frank Ocean will help SNL kick off their new season as their musical guest tomorrow night. In the promo, he stars alongside host Seth MacFarlane and cast member Fred Armisen.
Frank, who is seen in this photo from backstage rehearsals, will be joined by John Mayer for one of his performances (John is featured on Frank's "White" track off Channel Orange).
Source: http://theybf.com/2012/09/14/ciara-kicks-it-at-106-park-frank-ocean-stars-in-new-snl-promo
Emma Stone Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿