2011年3月25日金曜日

Nene Leakes Lets Star Jones Have It Calling Her Bossy, Manipulative And Conniving

The war between NeNe Leakes and Star Jones rages on.  During an interview on The "Ellen" Show, NeNe was very descriptive when it came to describing Star's character.  Find out what NeNe said inside....

 

On today's edition of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" NeNe Leakes was on to promote "Celebrity Apprentice" and of course her rivalry with Star Jones came up during the discussion.  When asked about how they got along, NeNe said she tried to get to know Star in the beginning but the pair were never friendly.

NeNe gave the impression that Star is just a very difficult personality to along with.  But it was when NeNe really broke it down that the insults started flying. 

"She is bossy, she is manipulative, conniving," Leakes says. "And I'm not even being funny. I think that is real. I honestly think that is who she is."

Star has not responded to NeNe's latest round of insults but I'm sure we can expect some kind of response soon.

 

Here's how the conversation went:

Ellen: Do you think they're showing everybody accurately? Are we seeing everyone's personalities?
Nene: I believe that you are. Big bossy Star. Laid back Nene. You are seeing all of that.

Ellen: Now, when you say, "Big bossy Star," because you're not getting along with Star from what I see right now.
Nene: We are okay right now.

Ellen: A few people don't get along with Star.

Nene: I don't think anybody is getting along with Star. I don't think she's easy to get along with. She's a tough girl. We're kind of okay. I'm trying to feel her out right now.

Ellen: What happened to cause the riff?

Nene: Well, I just think Star is manipulative. You don't want me to really break it down now?

Ellen: No, I do.

Nene: I will tell it like it is. I will try to not tell it like it is is, but I will tell it like it is. She is bossy, she is manipulative, conniving. And I'm not even being funny. I think that is real. I honestly think that is who she is.

Ellen: Now, do you think she thinks she is those things? I think she knows she has a strong personality and she's controlling.

Nene: She is controlling. I think that she knows. Yeah. She looks in the mirror, she better know.

Ellen: You started as friends though.

Nene: No. We weren't friends. I will say this, when I walked into the situation, I tried to walk in with no preconceived notions. I was just thinking, "Okay, I'm going to do the show. I'm going to get to know who Star is." I think she had preconceived notions of who she thought I was just from watching me on the "Housewives." I think she thought I was going to come in and take over. I tried to get to know her. Some people are difficult to get to know. She's not easiest person to get to know. She is a disaster.

 

 

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/03/23/nene-leakes-lets-star-jones-have-it-calling-her-bossy-manipulative-and-conniving-0

Veronika Vaekov· Victoria Beckham Victoria Pratt Victoria Silvstedt Vinessa Shaw Virginie Ledoyen

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿