2011年3月27日日曜日

Nick Cannon Tweets He May Faint In The Delivery Room With Mariah + Swizz Beatz And Alicia Keys' Bowling Date

As the due date approaches, Daddy-to-be Nick Cannon is freaking out and pretty nervous about the delivery room situation.  Read his funny tweets inside and get the deets on Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz date night at a bowling alley.

 

When it comes to watching Mariah Carey give birth to their twins, Nick Cannon might not be able to make it through.  He recently told his Twitter followers.....

"I am probably going to faint in the delivery room! I need to man up!"

Then he said,

"Or maybe I should say WOMAN UP since they are the ones that have to be the strongest in the whole ordeal! I am in awe of my wife!"

But Nick has nothing to worry about as he is getting advice from his fans. 

"People listening are trying to give me advice for when that day comes. I'm trying to prepare but I get queasy in hospitals LOL."

I don't think you have anything to worry about Nick.  Just hold MiMi's hand through this process.  I'm sure it won't be as scary as you think.

 

 

And over in Brooklyn....

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz had date night over at Brooklyn Bowl.  SIDEBAR:  It seems like bowling alleys are becoming the hot spot like skating rinks back in the day.  

Sources tell Page Six that Alicia wore 7-inch Christian Louboutins, but of course, she swapped them for bowling shoes. After their game ended, the couple partied at ?uestlove's weekly "Bowl Train" also at Brooklyn Bowl.  Swizz even jumped in the DJ booth with ?uest.  Sounds like a fun night. 

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/03/26/nick-cannon-tweets-he-may-faint-in-the-delivery-room-with-mariah-swizz-beatz-and-alicia-k

Leighton Meester Leila Arcieri Lena Headey Leonor Varela Leslie Bega Leslie Bibb

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿