2011年6月23日木曜日

Rachel Zoe: "I'm The Happiest I've Been -- Ever!"

Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman were all smiles with their precious 3-month-old son Skyler last Thursday in West Hollywood. The proud new parents helped launch Petit Tresor's exclusive home collection for Babies R Us. As we will see in the upcoming season of The Rachel Zoe Project, Petit Tresor furnished baby Skyler's entire nursery.

The new mom opened up to Celebrity Baby Scoop about the joys of motherhood.

I'm the happiest I've been -- ever! I'm happy all the time, nothing really gets me upset. You don't sweat the small stuff anymore."

Special Headline: 
CBS Exclusive
Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
Upper Slideshow?

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/06/22/rachel-zoe-im-the-happiest-ive-been--ever

KarolÌna Kurkov· Kasey Chambers Kat Von D Kate Beckinsale Kate Bosworth Kate Groombridge

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿