2011年12月24日土曜日

Rooney Mara Talks Transformation for Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Rooney Mara Talks Transformation for Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

 

When the first photos surfaced of Rooney Mara portraying Lisbeth Salander in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, fans were shocked at the actress' transformation. She dyed and cut her hair, lost weight and got several piercings. But it seems the only one who wasn't shocked by her drastic makeover was Mara herself.

"I wasn't very phased by the look," the 26-year-old actress tells iVillage exclusively. "I was really excited to do it. And now when I see myself before, that actually seems sort of stranger to me than the way I look now."

It's not just her physical appearance in the film (which hit theaters Dec. 20) that has people buzzing -- it's her acting as well. Mara received her first Golden Globe nomination for the role.

"I was half asleep (when I found out)," she says. "We had had three premieres in three days in three countries. So I had forgotten that was happening. It was a nice surprise."

Watch our exclusive video interview to find out why Mara "never felt exploited" during the film's nude scenes and to hear about her plans for the holidays.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/rooney-mara-talks-transformation-girl-dragon-tattoo/1-a-412867

Xenia Seeberg Yamila Diaz Yvonne Strzechowski Zhang Ziyi Zoe Saldana Zooey Deschanel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿