2012年1月31日火曜日

Jesse Csincsak's Bachelor Recap: Episode 4

abcbach1_wide.jpg
Park City I have to say I was pretty impressed with the normalness of this week?s dates. It was almost refreshing. Other than the helicopter ride and the pretending not to know about a previously set-up crater repel, it was a pretty rad week! Well done.

Rachel?s One-on-One
Rachel?s one-on-one was nice. I mean, a canoe and a day on a mountain lake ? that?s my kind of date. It was cool to see her enjoy the normalness of that date, showing she is a down-to-earth girl who can enjoy the simple things in life! I liked that she mentioned how warm the wood burner in the yurt was. It shows that she was paying attention and wasn?t just there for the glitz and glam of the cameras and the romantic scenario! Well-played in my book, Rachel, and you got the rose!

Before I discuss this group date, can I just say that if we are going to keep recycling Bachelor contestants to be the next Bachelor/ette (like Emily Maynard), can we at least use someone who is really interested in falling in love? Like Kacie B ? she is so down-to-earth and normal and seems like such a nice girl!

Group Date: Fly Fishing
Samantha, did you not say on the horseback ride on the group date, ?OMG, I am totally scared to death of horses!? What planet are you from? Our country was founded on horseback. Pull it together, blondie. I would have sent you home on that horse! Right from the river! Here is strike two and three for you! Who says, ?I have been on three group dates with Ben and I already feel like I should have a ring on my finger?? Did we miss something or did you? Let me rephrase: You are what?s wrong with American women! Get to know the guy before you try to bear his children, for god sakes!
I have to say I clapped when Ben sent Samantha home. I have mad respect for people who act on what?s happening in the moment and that?s what Ben did. No need to wait for Chris Harrison and the rose ceremony.

Jennifer?s One-on-One
Okay, so this week?s dates were pretty normal and not so produced, but the beginning of this one was as produced as they come! Oh, look, some no- trespassing signs. Oh, look, it?s a crater. Oh, look, $500 worth of climbing rope and some carabiners. Let?s repel into it! Oh, you brought your bathing suit ? great! Although a fun date, why pretend? Let?s just say, hey, we spent the last six hours setting this date up with our crew of 30 producers. In any event, it looked fun and I liked that Jennifer was down and didn?t act like a sissy about it. Props to her and it paid off ? you got the rose!

Cocktail Party
Ben says next week they?ll fly to Puerto Rico. Courtney opens her beak and says she was just there last month. Courtney, I would have taken your rose back, walked out front, pulled Monica out of the limo and put you in there! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Next Week: Puerto Rico
The busiest guy on next week?s show is going to be the guy who has to put the little black boxes over people?s hoohas and ding-dongs.

Until next week, I AM OUT!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/5ga4QxYnQeI/jesse_csincsaks_bachelor_recap_1.php

Rachael Leigh Cook Rachel Bilson Rachel Blanchard Rachel Hunter Rachel McAdams Rachel Nichols

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿