2012年1月30日月曜日

Lisa Vanderpump Real Housewives Video

Lisa Vanderpump Real Housewives Video

Ah, weddings. The planning, the guests and in the case of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, the drama. Though Lisa Vanderpump's daughter Pandora's big day went off without a hitch, she caught some flack afterwards for wearing a tiara -- even though the mother of the bride only donned the headpiece to make her daughter happy.

"I think that just gets bitchy. It's like, 'Oh, why would she do this?' There's no way I have any intention of upstaging my daughter. I don't have that relationship with her," the 51-year-old socialite and restaurateur tells iVillage exclusively about the wedding, which aired on the Real Housewives season finale on Monday. "She bought me the tiara."

And though he wasn't an actual Housewife this season, larger-than-life wedding planner Kevin Lee became one of the most-talked-about characters on the show. "He actually drove me crazy going through the motions of it because we were on different pages. He was like, 'Oh, million-dollar wedding!' And I was like, "No, not million-dollar anything,'" I think Kevin actually does know his job incredibly well and I was thrilled with him even though I could've strangled him."

Watch our exclusive video to find out how the Real Housewives star felt about the drama-packed season and her hilarious explanation for how she came up with her daughter Pandora's name.

The first episode of the three-part cast reunion of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs Jan. 30 at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/lisa-vanderpump-real-housewives-video/1-a-422409

Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿