2010年11月13日土曜日

Gerard on his slimdown: ?I looked after myself for a change!?

GerardButler1111.jpg After packing on the pounds for his latest film, Gerard Butler has been looking drastically slimmer in recent weeks ? and now, the actor is sharing his weight-loss secrets exclusively with In Touch. ?I have been hitting the gym every day, and I try to train. I dieted and just looked after myself for a change,? Gerard said at the Victoria?s Secret Fashion Show in New York on November 10.

As In Touch reports in this week?s issue, the sexy star gained 30 pounds to play a biker in his latest film, Machine Gun Preacher, by eating six meals a day. ?Normally, I beat myself up during movies, and then I spend a few months recovering. I am in the recovering process, and I am being nice to myself,? he added. Gerard seemed confident in his new physique, flirting with the models and admiring the bevy of beauties in the front row at the show. The Victoria?s Secret Fashion Show airs on CBS on November 30 at 10 p.m. ET.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/we2GJx4RZ8g/gerard_on_his_slimdown_i_looke.php

Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera Amerie Amy Cobb Amy Smart

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿