2010年11月15日月曜日

Men?s Fitness has a ?Situation?

Situation1108.jpg Mike ?The Situation? Sorrentino isn?t just a reality star anymore, he?s a workout icon, too. The Jersey Shore favorite shows off his infamous abs on the cover of Men?s Fitness? December/January issue. ?I arrange my other activities around my workout,? he tells the magazine in an exclusive interview. So what?s the secret to his rock-hard stomach? The MTV hunk contracts his abdominal muscles all day long! ?While I?m walking, I do it. On airplanes, I do it. In cars, I do it ? so when somebody asks, ?Hey, can I see your abs,? it?s always there,? he adds. For the Situation's sexy photo shoot, pick out the latest issue of Men?s Fitness, on newsstands November 15.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/-3Eoy9yRQUU/mens_fitness_has_a_situation.php

Hilarie Burton Hilary Duff Hilary Swank Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿