2010年11月20日土曜日

Willow Smith: "I Can't Do Whatever I Want"

Looking at a list of 10-year-old Willow Smith's accomplishments can make a person feel downright lazy. She's already scored a hit single with Whip My Hair, has a recording contract with Jay-Z's label, and it looks like she'll eventually follow brother Jaden into a movie career.

So it's easy to assume that this ambitious daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith would be your typical spoiled child star. Not so. ?I can?t do whatever I want,? Willow says. ?Mommy has to say it?s okay.?

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
Upper Slideshow?

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2010/11/19/willow-smith-i-cant-do-whatever-i-want

Melissa Joan Hart Melissa Rycroft Melissa Sagemiller Mena Suvari Mia Kirshner MÌa Maestro Michael Michele

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿