2011年1月25日火曜日

Britol Palin Has a New Man in Her Life

Trying to stay coy about her personal life, Bristol Palin reluctantly revealed that she has a new guy in her life.

When asked if she?s dating an Alaska pipeline worker on KWHL?s ?The Bob & Mark Show,? the ?Dancing With the Stars? contestant replied, ?Are you guys getting personal with me, really??

Finally telling them what they wanted to hear, she added, "Yeah, you know what, I'm seeing a guy and he's really great and Tripp loves him and we're having a really good time and we're really good friends."

Giggling, Ms Palin finished by saying, "Yeah, we can go with that. I'm thrilled. I love the town that I live in. I love my house. Tripp's happy; he's healthy."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/bristol-palin/britol-palin-has-new-man-her-life-463647

Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿