2011年1月25日火曜日

Oprah to Reveal Huge "Family Secret"

Oprah to Reveal Huge "Family Secret"

The final season of The Oprah Winfrey Show has yet to disappoint, and now, the iconic talk show host promises that another big Oprah moment is about to take place.

Winfrey has planned a family reunion for Monday's show, in which she reveals she'll drop a bombshell on viewers. "I thought I'd seen it all," Winfrey, 56, said in a preview for the show. "But this, my friends, is the miracle of all miracles."

Sparking even more curiosity, Winfrey continued: "I was given some news that literally shook me to my core. This time, I'm the one being reunited. I was keeping a family secret for months, and on Monday you're going to hear it straight from me."

The OWN network creator has been quite open with her troubled upbringing. Over the years she's admitted to being sexually abused and having had lost a baby at the age of 14. Recently she told Piers Morgan that there was a time when she contemplated taking her own life.

Oprah doesn't promise something big unless it's big, so we're counting the minutes until the secret is revealed.

What do you think Oprah's big secret is? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/oprah-reveal-huge-family-secret/1-a-316550

K. D. Aubert Karen Carreno KarolÌna Kurkov· Kasey Chambers Kat Von D Kate Beckinsale

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿