2011年2月24日木曜日

David Archuleta Vlog Entry: Excited for New Direction!


Don't worry about David Archuleta, fans.

Yes, the former American Idol finalist was dropped by Jive Records last week, but he's recorded a new video blog entry in which he discusses the state of his career and sounds optimistic about what's ahead.

"It took me a while to realize that have control of my life," Archuleta says. "The decisions that I make, that's what's going to break not necessarily just my career, but my life, too. So I'm just excited where to go, the direction that I'm hoping to go now with music."

We have a feeling loyal followers will stick with Archie wherever that takes him, won't they? Sit back and listen to David expound on his future now:


David Archuleta Vlog Entry

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/david-archuleta-vlog-entry-excited-for-new-direction/

Shakira Shana Hiatt Shania Twain Shanna Moakler Shannon Elizabeth Shannyn Sossamon

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿