2011年2月28日月曜日

Paris Hilton Celebrates Turning 30

Paris0218.jpg
Paris Hilton celebrated her birthday in style in New York on Thursday, and the heiress revealed to In Touch she was "a little worried" about turning 30.

"It sounds like a big number, but, you know, I feel so proud and accomplished for what I've done at this age," says the star, who oversees 17 different product lines, including shoes, handbags, perfumes, apparel, sunglasses, champagne, lingerie and a line of fake nails, eyelashes and hair extensions. "When I was a little girl, I never thought that this would all be happening right now."

Paris told In Touch the most expensive item she has invested in is jewelry.

"Cartier watches, the Panther Collection. But they're timeless. They're timeless pieces," she said.

As for the celeb closet Paris would love to raid, her decision was a quick one.

"I love Victoria Beckham's style," she said. "She always looks so gorgeous and put together. I love the way she dresses."

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/jJ747NUixt0/paris_hilton_celebrates_turnin.php

Monica Bellucci Monica Keena Monica Potter Monika Kramlik Moon Bloodgood M˝a

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿