2011年4月30日土曜日

Melanie Brown: "I've Got Three Big Bumps!"

Melanie Brown (a.k.a Mel B) admits she's been eating a lot during her pregnancy. The Dance Your A** Off host, who also has daughters Phoenix, 12, and Angel, 4, says she's going to end up the size of a "house" before her baby arrives in four months time.

She says, "Every pregnancy is different but one guarantee is I go like a house, arse, t*ts, everything. I'm at the waddling stage. I've got three big bumps! What can I say, I like eating. I think that when you're pregnant, you kind of eat what you want, when you want. Mine is all day long and all night long. But I don't mind."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/04/29/melanie-brown

Kim Yoon jin Kirsten Dunst Krista Allen Kristanna Loken Kristen Bell Kristin Cavallari

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿