2011年4月28日木曜日

Paris Hilton Denies Almost Running Over 'Fairly Legal' Star

Paris Hilton Denies Almost Running Over 'Fairly Legal' Star

Paris Hilton is finally striking back at Fairly Legal star Sarah Shahi for a recent Twitter rant calling Hilton the "worst driver ever." Shahi did not mince words in her attack on the heiress, claiming that Paris had nearly run her over with her car. "Almost hit me, then ran a stop sign. What if there was a kid around the corner, you dumb b*tch," she tweeted. Shahi didn't stop her tirade there, adding, "What a lame existence. Horrible excuse for a human being." Ouch.

Yesterday, Hilton spoke with Extra, insisting: "First of all, I wasn't even driving that day. I just came back from Vegas with my boyfriend -- and we were home relaxing. I hadn't even been in the car that day."

Hilton declares that it is a case of misidentification. "Maybe it was some other blonde girl who looked like me," she speculated. "There are a lot of Paris Hilton look-alikes, who do it for a living. They're always doing things, and I'm getting blamed for it. So this could be another incident like that." Paris Hilton look-alikes roaming the streets of Hollywood wreaking havoc? Stranger things have happened.

With a scandal-ridden past, and a reputation for being a party girl, the reality star declared that she was "shocked" by Shahi's intemperate rant: "I'm like, 'Dude, I wasn't even driving,' so I don't know."

Hilton's new reality show, The World According to Paris premieres June 1 on the Oxygen Network.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/paris-hilton-denies-almost-running-over-fairly-legal-star/1-a-344156

Anna Friel Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright April Scott

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿