2011年4月22日金曜日

Tweets From The Hollywood Nest

@Teresa_Giudice Know I've been quiet but we snuck away w/ the girls for spring break before my book tour. Guess where we are?

@DENISE_RICHARDS Just saw Sami's play Peter Rabbit...so proud of her!

@diablocody My baby's new nickname is Bonk, since he keeps knocking his head into things. I'm sure he gets the TurboGrafx-16 reference.

@Alyssa_Milano Ummm... sometimes it freaks me out that I'm growing a human being inside of my body.

@JennyMcCarthy Im on spring break with Evan. My memories of Spring Break were beer bongs and wet T-shirt contests. Times have changed. #Mommyhood

@moonfrye Hard questions to answer. My 3 year old. "Why does the Easter Bunny have a human neck coming out of it's head." Me "Umm"

Don't forget to follow @celeb_babyscoop on Twitter!

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/04/21/tweets-from-the-hollywood-nest

Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿