2012年5月5日土曜日

Chloe Moretz Drops By “The Late Show”

Stepping out for some media duties, Chloe Moretz was spotted at “The Late Show with David Letterman” last night (May 3).

The “Hugo” hottie showed up at the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City sporting a beautiful sleeveless black dress prior to her interview.

And during her chat with Letterman, Chloe talked about meeting Johnny Depp on the set of her new film “Dark Shadows,” which hits theaters next Friday (May 11).

“He’s a great guy. All my friends were so jealous of it... It was actually really funny. They didn’t tell me I was meeting him that day. And they didn’t tell me I was rehearsing that scene that night... That was like the one day I showed up in pajamas.”

Moretz, 15, also noted that she can’t wait to get her driver’s license. “My mom doesn’t want me to. I get my [driving] permit in August. My mom’s very adamant about me learning to drive a manual [transmission]. And I’m not really that good at regular driving. So working with three pedals... it’s not good. It’s hard!”


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/chloe-moretz/chloe-moretz-drops-%E2%80%9C-late-show%E2%80%9D-626763

Carol Grow Carrie Underwood Cat Power Catherine Bell Chandra West Charisma Carpenter

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿