2012年5月11日金曜日

Kristen Stewart & Charlize Theron's Private Plane Paris Departures

Gearing up for a flight out of Paris, France, Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron were spotted hopping on a private plane this afternoon (May 10).

Joined by Theron’s baby boy Jackson, the “Snow White and the Huntsman” costars looked a bit rushed as they headed off for London, England.

In a recent interview, Kristen shared that before the “Snow White” gig, she had no idea what it meant to get physical on the set.

"It's funny too because I became such a baby on the movie. I was scared of so much that I didn't think that I was going to be. I tasted little bits of action in other movies, and I thought that I was such a huge badass. I was like, 'I love it. Honestly, I just love how it makes you feel. It feels real. You get to actually do it, and then at the end, you're not like I faked it.' I faked a lot. It was hard. I hurt myself, but it was fun."



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kristen-stewart/kristen-stewart-charlize-therons-private-plane-paris-departures-635941

Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns Jamie Lynn Sigler Janet Jackson January Jones

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿