2010年12月26日日曜日

16 and Pregnant's Ashley Salazar On Adoption Decision: "I Suffer Every Day For It"

16 and Pregnant's Ashley Salazar chose to give up her baby Callie for adoption to her aunt and uncle, but as she tells RadarOnline her decision haunts her everyday.

"I honestly don't think that I will ever be 100 percent confident in my decision," she admits. "I suffer every day for it. Some days, I am right back to square one, feeling like I did in the hospital; confused, depressed, and uncertain. The only thing that I am confident in is that she is taken care of every day and has everything she not only needs, but could ever want, as well.

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2010/12/24/16-and-pregnants-ashley-salazar-on-adoption-decision-i-suffer-every-day-for-it

Tyra Banks Uma Thurman Vanessa Hudgens Vanessa Marcil Vanessa Minnillo Vanessa Simmons

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿