2010年12月29日水曜日

Kelly Osbourne Blasts Ex-Fiance Luke Worrall

The holiday season is a time for love and harmony, but Kelly Osbourne is seeing red this Christmas thanks to ex-fiance Luke Worrall.

The ?So Undercover? actress shared her hatred for her ex via her Twitter page over the past few days.

Kelly began, "Just found something out that has hurt my feelings so bad :( and christmas was going so well."

And it was all downhill from there. Osbourne continued, "What do you do when someone lies in the darkest way and you try to tell the person that was lied to but they don't believe you? I think the best part of this situation is that I have been painted out to be the crazy one when all I did was tell the honest to God truth."

"Luke Worrall is the biggest piece of s**, he has been trying to get back with me, I only came home for Xmas to see him. Meanwhile, he has been f***ing hundreds of girls...behind my back."

"All he did was use me. All girls, beware of @Luke_worral he is a using C***! He used me for my money and a free ride. He is lucky I am not spilling the whole truth about what he did!"

"He is the worst thing that ever happened to me. I don't give a f*** what happens to him anymore...I am and always will be too good for him...Darling, your pretty face will only get you so far because you don't have the brains to back it up."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kelly-osbourne/kelly-osbourne-blasts-ex-fiance-luke-worrall-451572

Mariah OBrien Marika Dominczyk Marisa Coughlan Marisa Miller Marisa Tomei Marla Sokoloff

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿