2010年12月31日金曜日

Keyshia Cole Talks Bora Bora Wedding, Motherhood, & New Album On "Chelsea" + Nicki Minaj & Trey Songz's New Years Resolutions

 

Keyshia Cole sat down with Chelsea Handler on "Chelsea Lately" to discuss motherhood, her fiance Boobie, and her new cd. There will be a wedding going down early next year around Bora Bora.  We've got the interview, plus Trey and Nicki's new years resolutions when you read on...

 

Keyshia Cole appeared on Chelsea Lately and talked about Boobie, her upcoming wedding, and her new cd.  Heres the highlights:

 

Chelsea: "So when are you going to get married?"

Keyshia: "We want to get married in February but we want to go to Bora Bora, well I want to go to Bora Bora, he's like we can go down the street to the courthouse, but I want to go to Bora Bora or Fiji."

Chelsea: "Now that your married because you always sing about breaking up and guys, so what are you going to sing about?"

Keyshia: "I actually wrote half of the album before we met, so I still had that heartbroken, not too optimistic about love thing going on and then I met him."

Chelsea: "Did you get your heartbroken a lot?"

Keyshia: "When I lived in Oakland, at home, I had, you know, that thing, and then I left that thing, and then ummm... okay, and then, yeah. So then, yeah, I got--yeah"

Chelsea: "When you got pregnant was it a surpirse?"

Keyshia: "Well, I know we have a child but we're going to stick together and through whatever storms we're going to stick it out for our son."

 

Here's the full interview:

 

 

 

 

In other news, 

 

The 'Bottoms Up' duo Trey Songz and Nicki discussed their new years resolutions. Trey says, "My New Year's resolution is to stay true to myself, regardless of what anybody says, I'll never let anybody else's thoughts dictate that of my own

Nicki created a few words for her response saying, "[I'll be] touring around the world. It's looking like the biggest, baddest, I don't know ... I should've had something better to say, [I'm going to be the] biggest, baddest, boldest, booming-est, fearless-ocity-est, Pink Friday-est, girl,"

 

Interesting choice of words.

 

Source: http://theybf.com/2010/12/30/keyshia-cole-talks-bora-bora-wedding-motherhood-new-album-on-chelsea-nicki-minaj-trey-son

Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera Amerie Amy Cobb

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿