2010年12月28日火曜日

Ricky Martin's Kids Come First

Fatherhood has changed Ricky Martin's perspective on a lot of things - including romance. The 39-year-old singer tells Attitude magazine that though he feels "very lucky" to be in a relationship, his 2-year-old twins Matteo and Valentino will always be his top priority.

"I used to fall in love quickly. When you are young you are open to taking risks and not afraid of anything," Ricky recalls. "Now my priorities are different. I have children and they are the most important thing in my life. I'm in a relationship and I know how lucky I am."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2010/12/27/ricky-martins-kids-come-first

ThalÌa Thandie Newton The Avatars of Second Life The Pussycat Dolls Thora Birch Tila Tequila

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿