2012年3月26日月曜日

January Jones' Advice to New Moms: Eat Your Placenta as Vitamins

When it comes to real life parenting, January Jones is nothing like the mother she portrays named "Betty" in the AMC series "Mad Men".

The on and off screen mom told People magazine, “I think my fans make cracks about it, but they don’t actually think I’d bring any of Betty’s parenting into my own life."

Although Jones jumped back into work just weeks after giving birth to her first son, Xander Dane, last September, she made sure time was still spent with her baby boy, telling, “I had the baby and the baby nurse in their own room so I could go back and feed him every two hours."

The 34-year-old actress said that not being separated from him was "such a blessing," but admits being a hard working mom is tough, saying, “It was hard to work long days and then go home and not sleep, It’s getting harder, not easier, so I’m a little concerned!”

As for how she's keeping up her energy, Jones dished, "I have a great doula who makes sure I’m eating well, with vitamins and teas, and with placenta capsulation.”

Jones has been eating part of her own placenta twice a day since she had her son, of which she says, "I suggest it to all moms! Your placenta gets dehydrated and made into vitamins, It’s something I was very hesitant about, but we’re the only mammals who don’t ingest our own placentas."

Check out Jones' character trailer before the two hour premier of "Man Men" Season 5, which airs tonight (March 25) on AMC at 9/8c.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/january-jones/january-jones-advice-new-moms-eat-your-placenta-vitamins-597644

Carmen Electra Carol Grow Carrie Underwood Cat Power Catherine Bell Chandra West

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿