2012年3月23日金曜日

Kim Kardashian Ignored Her Family's Advice About Kris Humphries

Kim Kardashian Ignored Her Family's Advice About Kris Humphries

It might have been hard having her fairy-tale marriage to Kris Humphries end so quickly while the entire country was watching, but Kim Kardashian wouldn't change a thing about the experience -- even though it meant ignoring the advice of her family.

"You look back and you're like, 'OK, that was a sign,' or, you know, 'Maybe I should have listened to (my family),' she told The Tonight Show host Jay Leno Wednesday night. "But, I wouldn't have been who I am today had I not gone through that." Watch a clip from the interview below.
 


"It was really tough to go through, and I didn't know the media would be so brutal with it, but I've learned so many lessons about it and it's changed who I am as a person, I think for the better," Kardashian, 31, told Leno. "The things I care about in life have completely changed because of this, so I really think everything happens for a reason."

That's why she doesn't regret failing to heed her family's warnings about Humphries, which they delivered both on Keeping Up with the Kardashians and in the press.

"I'm a person, when I'm in love, you can't tell me anything," Kardashian explained. "And you gotta go through it yourself. So, I did what I believed in doing, and sometimes you don't want to hear what your family has to say."

But as for speculation that the 72-day marriage was a publicity stunt? That's one rumor Kim won't abide. "What you see is what you get," Kardashian says of her reality television lifestyle. "I showed my life and the reality of my life and it might not be pretty all the time, but it's who I am and I learned so much from it."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/kim-kardashian-ignored-her-familys-advice-about-kris-humphries/1-a-437472

Cameron Richardson Camilla Belle Carla Campbell Carla Gugino Carmen Electra Carol Grow

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿