2012年3月27日火曜日

Michelle Pfeiffer Admits She Didn't Believe She Was Sexy Until Her 30s

Michelle Pfeiffer Admits She Didn't Believe She Was Sexy Until Her 30s

Michelle Pfeiffer is undeniably one of Hollywood's most timeless beauties, but she reveals that in her 20s, she felt anything but sexy.

In an interview with the British newspaper The Sun, the Dark Shadows star admits: "[I] struggled with my own image as a sexual person." It wasn't until she starred as the object of desire in The Fabulous Baker Boys in 1989 -- "by which time I was 31" -- that Pfeiffer felt comfortable with her sexy persona.

"Even two years before that, I would not have been able to play the part of the sexually appealing Susie Diamond. She was dynamic and unapologetic and I was able to put on those clothes and play the part," Pfeiffer, 53, explains. "I think, because of the way I looked, I had stayed away from buying anything sexy or overtly sexual."

Despite already being known as a gorgeous movie star, Pfeiffer says the movie, starring real-life brother Jeff and Beau Bridges, changed her life.

"It was a turning point for me, because I could understand why men would find her sexy," Pfeiffer says. "I wish I'd been more like her. Before that, I would walk around looking like a bag lady!"

But the absolute "biggest turning point" of her life wasn't movie related at all. It was becoming mother to her two children with her husband, TV producer David E. Kelley, 55: Claudia Rose, 18, and John Henry, 17.

"If you had told me when I was 18 that I could survive on three hours' sleep a night, I'd have never believed it," Pfeiffer admits. "You just cope."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/michelle-pfeiffer-admits-she-didnt-believe-she-was-sexy-until-her-30s/1-a-438811

Carla Gugino Carmen Electra Carol Grow Carrie Underwood Cat Power Catherine Bell

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿