2012年7月24日火曜日

Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender Talk Sex vs. Death Scenes

Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender Talk Sex vs. Death Scenes

Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender aren't shy when it comes to their bodies. But that doesn't mean the attractive actors consider filming a sex scene nearly as easy as one would think -- especially compared to a death scene.

The Academy Award winner, 36, shares the cover story in W magazine with her Prometheus costar, 35. The two are shown all over each other in provocative poses throughout their photo spread, but don't let the sizzling looks fool you -- Theron says the ease of a sex scene completely relies on the other person involved.

Asked whether she thinks sex or death scenes are easier, Theron replied: "It depends on who you're doing the sex scene with. I don't have issues being naked... That sounds very slutty."

"Kind of," Fassbender teased his gorgeous costar. "I didn't want to say anything, but yes."

"What I mean is, I'm not hung up on my body," Theron explained. "I've been lucky to work with people I've been really comfortable with. I've had maybe two occasions where [I wasn't]."

Theron then joked, "And Michael's one of the two who did not make me feel very comfortable!"

In all seriousness, however, the Shame star reveals that with all of his experience in both kinds of film sequences, "sex scenes sound like more fun than they are. Death scenes are easier, really. Maybe because I've died so many times. I've had a lot of practice. In my movies, I'm often naked or dying."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/charlize-theron-and-michael-fassbender-talk-sex-vs-death-scenes/1-a-474968

Busy Philipps Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson Camilla Belle Carla Campbell Carla Gugino

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿