2012年7月29日日曜日

Ryan Lochte Takes Home First Gold Medal for US in the London Olympics

The United States can thank Ryan Lochte for scoring the team’s first gold medal after his win in the 400-meter individual swimming medley on Saturday (July 28).

The 27-year-old speed swimmer beat out Michael Phelps, who came in fourth after finishing last in the qualifying race earlier this morning.

Lochte is the reigning world champion in the 400 IM and said, “I put the work in, so I know it’s my time and I’m ready,” after his impressive win.

In return, the 14-time Olympic gold medalist said, “Just a crappy race. I felt fine the first 200. I don't know. I don't think the lane has anything to do with it. It's just really frustrating to start off on a bad note like this.”

Michael added, “It's pretty upsetting. The biggest thing now is to try to get past this and move forward. I was lucky to get in. I had a chance to put myself in a good spot to start off, and I didn't do it.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ryan-lochte/ryan-lochte-takes-home-first-gold-medal-us-london-olympics-701124

Brooke Burke Brooke Burns Busy Philipps Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson Camilla Belle

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿