2012年7月31日火曜日

Jada Pinkett Smith Shows Off Her Bikini Body

Jada Pinkett Smith Shows Off Her Bikini Body

What a hot mama! Jada Pinkett Smith shared a special photo on Twitter that proves she's aging like a fine wine.

Instead of just letting the photo of her in a bikini speak for itself, the mother of two also gave her Twitter followers an inspiring message for other women over the age of 40: "To my Forty and over crew!" she twittered. "Don't believe the hype…we DO get better with age!"

The 40-year-old's snapshot -- of her emerging from the water like a Bond Girl in a 007 flick -- is not only sexy but motivational for women whose twenties may be long behind them but who still aspire to look their best.

And just how does Will Smith's gorgeous wife of nearly 15 years stay so toned and fit? She considers food fuel not comfort.

"I don't eat for pleasure," she recently told Essence magazine. "I eat for my schedule so I have to eat high-protein, lots of greens and healthy carbs so that I don't fall flat on my face."

As Smith, 43, said of his wife: "She is just absolutely hardcore, like she absolutely is unfazed by the weight and the pressures of life. She is so calm and cool and easy in any situation. She can bear anything, and I just love that about her."


Source: http://www.ivillage.com/jada-pinkett-smith-shows-her-bikini-body/1-a-476792

Anne Marie Kortright April Scott Arielle Kebbel Ashanti Ashlee Simpson Ashley Greene

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿