2011年5月27日金曜日

HOT STUFF: Cassie Dishes On NOT Growing Her Hair Back, Beauty Secrets, & Her "Different" Album Sound

TheYBF.com was on the scene at this week's Carol's Daughter product unveiling in NYC.  And we caught up with spokeswoman Cassie Ventura to ask her a few of those questions you all always ask about in the comments section. 

 

How the model turned spokeswoman uses her beauty secrets to stay (and feel) gorgeous...plus a bit about her new album...when you read on...

Everyone wants to know when Cassie will end her seeming obsession with shaving the sides of her hair.  And it doesn't look like that obsession is going to end anytime soon.  The Carol's Daughter spokeswoman, who also joins fellow spokeswomen Solange Knowles and Selita Ebanks, told us at Tuesday afternoon's Monoi Repairing Lotion unveiling:

“Everyone wants to know! I will at some point, I was actually thinking about it recently. I’m not ready, because I just shaved the other side. And I want to live a little bit, I feel like you're only young once and you can’t wear this everyday.”

She's right about that.  And speaking of everyday hair wear, she says she def rocks her natural curls on days when she's just "chillen," but if you're wondering why we rarely see it, she says it's because she "doesn't let everybody see [her] curls.”

So which beauty secrets can she absolutely not live without...In order to keep that skin of hers we envy in tip-top shape?

“I think the thing for me is that I feel undone when my nails aren’t done. My hands, my feet, and I also need something on my lips.  Some gloss or something..."

“And ALWAYS wash your face at night! I know a lot of people say they do, but they don’t. It’s important to drink water, drink A LOT of water.”

Sounds so simple but....

And about that next album (yes, she's still working on that) of hers.  Cassie revealed that you can expect new music from her this summer:

“I’ve been out in L.A. working on my album. I’m actually getting ready to have a meeting to show everyone what I’ve been working on, so I’m excited about that. I should hopefully be putting something out by the summer time.”

“It’s not necessarily R&B, not necessarily hip-hop, just something different.”

BONUS: Ms. Cassie may have been tight lipped about being Diddy's girlfriend....but we do find it interesting that she revealed her beauty inspiration is Mr. Swag's ex-love-of-his-life...Jennifer Lopez.  Ow owww!

 

More pics of Cass at the event:

 

Gorge.

Photog: Lesley Ware/TheYBF.com

Correspondents: Kourtney "K-Rich" Richard & Ashley Ennis

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/05/26/hot-stuff-cassie-dishes-on-not-growing-her-hair-back-beauty-secrets-her-different-album-s

Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿