2011年5月27日金曜日

Sheryl Crow: Her Sons Are Teaching Her What Life Is All About

Sheryl Crow is thinking green and loving her life with her two sons Wyatt, 3, and Levi, 1, in Nashville, Tenn. The Grammy-winning artist told Parade in their May issue, that being eco-friendly is a big part of her life - whether she's at home on her farm, or out on the road. It is also a value that she wants to pass on to her children.

On keeping her two sons away from the limelight: ?It doesn?t really exist in Nashville, so that makes it really easy. With regard to L.A., I can kind of count on when I?m going to be sought after by paparazzi. So for the most part, I don?t take my kids where I know they?re going to be, with the exception of airports. I can?t seem to protect them from paparazzi at the airport. They didn?t ask to get into this line of work, so I feel like it?s not really fair for them to be subjected to it. I just try to keep it as real as possible for them.?

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/05/26/sheryl-crow-her-sons-are-teaching-her-what-life-is-all-about

Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis Angela Marcello Angelina Jolie Anna Faris Anna Friel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿