2012年2月21日火曜日

Bethenny Frankel: In Mourning After Miscarriage

She’s one of Hollywood’s high profile moms, and Bethenny Frankel shared that in her attempt to have a second baby she’s suffered a miscarriage.

The reality television starlet revealed the sad news in an interview today, noting that she and her husband Jason Hoppy are devastated.

Bethenny (41) explained, "We were pregnant with a second baby and at eight weeks I miscarried. That was a very emotional experience. I’m not thinking about it. I have an incredible daughter.”

“I have truthfully thought about other women, more than myself. Oh my God, I can’t believe what people go through who can’t have the one,” she added.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/bethenny-frankel/bethenny-frankel-mourning-after-miscarriage-587281

PenÈlope Cruz Pink Piper Perabo Poppy Montgomery Portia de Rossi Rachael Leigh Cook

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿