2012年2月22日水曜日

Bethenny Frankel Opens Up About Medical Woes

After bravely revealing that she suffered a miscarriage, Bethenny Frankel has also opened up about a serious health issue she recently endured.

Chatting with Bravo host Andy Cohen, the “Bethenny Ever After” star told, "As a result of that experience [miscarriage], I was on an antibiotic Doxycycline. I took it at night without any water, went to bed and it burned a hole in my esophagus."

"I have a hole in my heart and my esophagus. But it's okay -- I'm feeling good. I wouldn't be drinking a Skinnygirl Margarita if I weren't feeling good," she added, referring to her signature cocktail.

In another interview on the “Today” show this week, Frankel confessed she has been trying to make sense of it all. "There are so many...things that come with [miscarrying. You go through a roller coaster of emotions...About your age, about being a woman, about, can you have another baby, are you a failure to your partner? You go through a million different things."


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/bethenny-frankel/frankel-587931

Keira Knightley Kelly Brook Kelly Carlson Kelly Clarkson Kelly Hu Kelly Monaco

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿