2012年8月26日日曜日

Celine Dion Goes Topless For V Magazine

Celine Dion Goes Topless For V Magazine

Nicole Kidman wasn't the only one who stripped down for V magazine this month. "My Heart Will Go On" singer Celine Dion also went topless for the September issue of the magazine, and she says she's surprised she didn't do it sooner!

"I'm like this in my real life. I was scared a little bit because this was so different for me, but I'm glad I did it," she says. "Usually there's always a reason when I do a photo shoot, there's not the opportunity to go crazy. With this it was two in the morning and I was still jumping on the trampoline. In the house, in my normal life, we are always playing. It doesn't seem this way on stage, but I'm playing a lot."

Somehow we doubt she stands around the house in this little number, though. Dion posed in front of a mirror for the magazine wearing nothing but long black evening gloves, giant hoop earrings and a bow around her neck and in her hair. Like Kidman, Dion flaunts her sexy back in the racy photo.

Despite her rocking bod and love of "playing," it seems as though motherhood is the main part of what keeps the 44-year-old young. Though she has won Academy Awards and Grammys, Dion says her biggest accomplishment in life is giving birth to her children: Rene-Charles, 11, and twins Eddy and Nelson, 22 months.

"I thought I had a life before, but until I was a mom, I had no idea," she says. "Why would I want a hit? Why would I want to win awards? There is nothing I can hope and wish for my career: I can just hope to be blessed as a mother for the rest of my life the way I am now. That's the only nomination I want."

Watch a video of Dion's sexy shoot below:

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/celine-dion-goes-topless-v-magazine/1-a-482728

Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿