2012年8月27日月曜日

Kristen Bell Covers Zooey September 2012

With her new movie "Hit & Run" in theaters, Kristen Bell has been one busy girl. Now she's gracing the cover of the September 2012 issue of Zooey magazine.

The 32-year-old actress looked stunning in collection of exquisite gowns for the Derek Wood shot front page while dishing about everything from her fiance, Dax Shepard, to her career path.

Highlights from Miss Bell's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Zooey!

On her fiance Dax Shepard:
"How much time do you have? He’s extraordinarily communicative. He always says what’s on his mind and normally that can be interpreted as someone that’s bossy or a know-it-all, but I mean it as such a compliment. He tells me when he’s vulnerable and feeling insecure. He manages to be completely masculine and vulnerable at the same time. It’s so attractive. For me it was like…yeah, I’m in!"

On rejection in the acting business:
"Not often, but you literally just triggered this memory of a teacher. I was singing “Surrey with a Fringe on Top” [from Oklahoma!] and apparently I wasn’t connected and she let me know. She said, “If this is how you perform I just don’t ever see you working” in front of my entire class. Devastated me…and I didn’t know how to make it better. 20 minutes after class ended, I got a call that I had booked my first Broadway show [Becky in Tom Sawyer]. It was the sweetest irony I’ve ever had in my life."

On her 'potty mouth':
"I grew up such a goodie goodie. I didn’t even say “shut-up” until 2nd grade. I thought shut up was like fuck. I would hear 5-year-olds saying “shut up” and it was such a shock to me. My best friend growing up had a horrible potty mouth. She was such a rebel. She even got acrylic nails when we were 10. Such a rule breaker [shakes her head in mock disapproval]. She would try to egg me on to say shut up and I wouldn’t do it. Then it slipped out on the playground one day and I got that first wave of goodbye childhood."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kristen-bell/kristen-bell-covers-zooey-september-2012-716130

Hilary Duff Hilary Swank Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿