2012年8月31日金曜日

Kendall Jenner Hits the "Hawaii Five-O" Set

As if modeling and starring in a reality show wasn't enough for her young career, Kendall Jenner jetted off to Oahu, Hawaii where she worked on scenes for her debut acting role in "Hawaii Five-O" on Wednesday (August 29).

The "Keeping Up With The Kardashian's" star showed off her slender figure in short shorts and a cropped top before grabbing a cold Starbuck's drink, changing into a high-low dress while her hair and makeup was done up.

Kendall shared the news on her blog earlier this month writing, "I am SO excited to reveal to you all that I am going to be making my acting debut on Hawaii Five-O!! My episode will air in October this year and I can’t wait to get started on filming. This is such an incredible opportunity for me and I’m excited for this new experience!!!"

Although the 16 year-old has since tweeted, "Hawaii is just too beautiful," she admitted she can't wait to get home to her rescue dog, which she recently adopted with Kylie, tweeting last night, "I miss lil Jackson! can't wait to come home and play with him."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kendall-jenner/kendall-jenner-hits-hawaii-five-o-set-718231

Autumn Reeser Avril Lavigne Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli BeyoncÈ Bianca Kajlich

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿