2011年10月28日金曜日

Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer Eliminated on 'Dancing with the Stars'

Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer Eliminated on 'Dancing with the Stars'

After the drama of Monday night's Broadway-themed competition, when Maksim Chmerkovskiy went off on the judges for being overly critical toward his partner Hope Solo, it wasn't a huge surprise to see the pair end up in the bottom two.

Before host Tom Bergeron announced whether Solo and Chmerkovskiy or the other lowest-scoring couple of the week, Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer, were being sent home, Brooke Burke took some time to ask the consistently put-upon duo if they had any regrets about Monday night's competition.

"Maks is my teammate through and through, and I always stand by my teammates," Solo, 30, told Burke. "And of course, I always love somebody who's opinionated and not afraid to state it."

"Aren't the judges entitled to their opinion?" Burke asked Chmerkovskiy, to which he replied: "Of course. So are we."

The dancing pro went on to apologize for one part of his tirade. "The one thing I really want to apologize for is that I kind of had an idea in my head, and it came out wrong," the 31-year-old pro said. "It's not my show. I'm part of a very large cast, and I'm very proud of being here. These guys right here are amazing; that's all."

In the end, however, it was fan favorites Bono, 42, and Schwimmer, 23, who were sent packing after an emotional six weeks of competition.

"I took so much away from this. This was an amazing journey that really pushed me and showed me that I can do so much more than I ever thought I could," Bono said. 

He continued: "I came on this show, because I wanted to show America a different kind of man. If there was somebody like me on TV when I was growing up, my whole life would've been different. So I dedicate everything I did to all the people out there like me, especially the kids and teens who are struggling."

The night's live entertainment was courtesy of Broadway diva Kristin Chenoweth and country star Martina McBride, who each performed songs from their latest albums.

But the real showstopper was a dance tribute to Broadway choreographed by Kenny Ortega and featuring High School Musical star Corbin Bleu. Supported by a group of Los Angeles dancers, Bleu sang and danced to a medley of 42nd Street, West Side Story, and In the Heights tunes.

Next week, the six pairs will perform during a Halloween-themed night.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/chaz-bono-lacey-schwimmer-eliminated-dancing-stars/1-a-396260

Amanda Righetti Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿