2011年10月26日水曜日

Kelly Clarkson Talks "Stronger"

After rising to fame as season one runner-up on ?American Idol,? one would think there would've been nothing but high roads for Kelly Clarkson, but that hasn't been the case at all.

The ?Since You Been Gone? singer told press that each of her four albums were ?a struggle.?

Her latest album ?Stronger,? however, was different. Why? Kelly says, ?I think it's because everybody knows each other better. Everyone's on the same team, no one's fighting with anybody? Also as you get more experience under your belt, now when I walk into a studio, I don't have to describe what I want to do. Greg [Kurstin] didn?t have to guess, he's seen me live, he's heard my previous records. When you have something to go off of, it gets easier.?

Furthermore, the lovable songstress describes her fifth album as ?smooth and easy -- my label loves the album. The stars kind of aligned on this one. I'm on cloud nine at the moment.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kelly-clarkson/kelly-clarkson-talks-stronger-555840

Kelly Monaco Kelly Ripa Kelly Rowland Kerry Suseck Kim Kardashian Kim Smith

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿