2011年10月24日月曜日

Jessie J Glams Up the 2011 Q Awards

She has always been a fan of a grand entrance, and Jessie J turned heads as she arrived at the Q Awards 2011 today (October 24).

The British songstress showed up at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London looking sassy in a black lace and nylon dress with gold accent jewelry.

In a recent interview, Jessie explained that she?s not a puppet like many of her pop star contemporaries.

?There are lots of artists out there who are just dummies, getting dressed by management, being told what to say and sing and wear, but I'm really proud of the fact that I write songs and pitched one to Britney. She might not have used it, but I'll just write a better one.?

?I'm reluctant to call myself a songwriter. It's kind of come across in my interviews like that's my main thing and being an artist is second, but that's not it at all.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessie-j/jessie-j-glams-2011-q-awards-555259

Cat Power Catherine Bell Chandra West Charisma Carpenter Charli Baltimore Charlies Angels

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿