2011年10月29日土曜日

Katherine Heigl: Lunch Date in Hollywood

Taking a break from her busy life, Katherine Heigl was spotted out on a lunch date in Hollywood yesterday afternoon (October 27).

The ?Knocked Up? actress was joined by her husband Josh Kelley as she hit up Sushi Ike for some delicious seafood eats.

And though Tinseltown has traditionally been dominated by the male gender, Katherine recently told FOX Pop Tarts that the tides have changed.

?It has changed. I started so young that I probably didn?t really have any understanding of what our part was? I just wanted to work. But as I?ve gotten older and branched out into other aspects of the entertainment industry, in terms of producing and optioning books and performing, I am really proud to say this town feels very equal opportunity to me. It doesn?t matter whether you?re a woman or a man; it just matters whether or not you have a good idea to make it happen or not.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/katherine-heigl/katherine-heigl-lunch-date-hollywood-556858

Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿