2011年10月27日木曜日

Kate Gosselin on Target to Cut Family Budget


Gone are the days of $700 haircuts. Here are the days of Kate Gosselin spotted out and about in Reading, Pa., at Target with daughters Mady and Cara.

They sure got huge since the Jon and Kate Plus 8 glory days!

The infamous reality mom did a little early holiday shopping as the paparazzi, who are somehow still camped out in middle-of-nowhere-PA, looked on:

Kate Gosselin, Mady and CaraKate Gosselin at Target

Ever since her reality show got dropped by TLC, Kate has been whining that she'll be broke without Kate Plus 8, but has apparently come back to earth a bit.

In addition to shopping at Target and spending time at home, she's been running a website and Twitter account detailing the ins and outs of life as a mom.

A recent entry dealt with attacking the laundry. Last night she added:

“Can I just say how HAPPY I am to b in my bed??! What a day oh my oh my! I smile at my bed after days like these! GN all! Life beat me up 2day!xoxo”

We can't speak for anyone else, but consider us enlightened.

[Photos: Pacific Coast News]

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/10/kate-gosselin-on-target-to-cut-family-budget/

AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright April Scott Arielle Kebbel Ashanti Ashlee Simpson

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿