2012年6月29日金曜日

Chris Pine Talks Gay Pride Sock Stalker

He’s been busy promoting his new film “People Like Us,” and Chris Pine was on the “ Conan” show last night (June 27).

The “Star Trek” stud told Conan O’Brien about a recent encounter with a male fan who chased him around New York City while wearing only a tube sock.

Pine began, "I didn't realize it was gay pride day. It was, like, 150,000 men, all very excited. I happened to be wearing a tank top, it was hot out.”

"Then, I got chased down the street by a large man wearing a sock around his, uh, shouting, 'Captain Kirk!' as he was running. It was quite a welcome to the city. I think I made it back to the hotel in 12 minutes," Chris added.



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/chris-pine/chris-pine-talks-gay-pride-sock-stalker-686402

Esther CaÒadas Eva Green Eva Longoria Eva Mendes Evangeline Lilly Eve

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿