2012年6月29日金曜日

Jessica Simpson Talks Losing Baby Weight

She’s thrilled to be a mom, and Jessica Simpson has just begun the battle to lose the weight she gained while she was pregnant.

The “Come On Over” songstress took to her Twitter page yesterday to share how things are going so far with her Weight Watchers endorsement deal.

Jessica tweeted, “Just so everyone knows... Weight Watchers hasn’t put ANY pressure on me! I’m trying to be as healthy as I can be for myself and I feel great.”

Weight Watchers released a statement back when Simpson was first announced as their new ambassador- "We're thrilled that Jessica Simpson has chosen to join Weight Watchers to adopt a healthier lifestyle and inspire others to do the same. Her talent, resilience and positive outlook already make her a great role model, and by deciding to trade in yo-yo dieting for a healthier lifestyle, we know she will inspire many women to join her."

Simpson previously told press, "It would be nice to feel comfortable in a bikini, but that's not my goal. I just want to fit into jeans!"

However, her first priority is her daughter Maxwell- "From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-simpson/jessica-simpson-talks-losing-baby-weight-686425

Cinthia Moura Claudette Ortiz Coco Lee Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿