2012年6月26日火曜日

Rebecca Romijn Covers Health July/August 2012

With her Adult Swim comedy TV show "NTSF:SD:SUV::" set to embark on season two later this summer, Rebecca Romijn garnered herself a little early exposure by covering the July/August 2012 of Health magazine.

Looking as fabulous as ever in a colorful bikini top with red daisy dukes on the Matt Jones shot front page, the 39-year-old actress is featured in a column focusing on her six keys to a happy life.

Highlights from Miss Romijn's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Health!

On enjoying life:
“I’m really not about deprivation. If I want a piece of pie, I mean, come on—you have to enjoy life! Especially if you have kids. I usually keep Sunday for whatever-you-want-to-eat day.”

On her dad's good advice:
“My dad, in his adorable Dutch accent, has always said, ‘Sometimes you just have to sit and stare at your belly button.’ I think it’s an important part of everybody’s day. Park it! It’s very calming. I do it in a sunny spot. And usually one or more of the two dogs and two cats wants to sit there with me!”

On her sacrifices as a new parent:
“I’ve had to cut down on wine drinking, big time. I’d fall asleep for an hour, and then be wide awake! Every once in a while, I’d toy with the idea of, ‘I can be a cool mom: a party girl at night and a mom in the morning.’ But I’d regret it every time. Because those girls wake up at 6 a.m. no matter what time you come home! Sleep is so important. But as soon as you become a mother, you’re always a little bit awake, because your one ear is always sort of listening.”

On dropping the post-baby pounds:
“After I had my babies and was struggling to lose that last bit of weight, I had to challenge my body in a different way. Bikram yoga was key. You sweat so much, you’ll lose poundage. Though honestly? I dread it every time.”

On getting a good night's sleep with a snoring husband:
“I’m constantly rolling [my husband Jerry O'Connell] over to get him to stop [snoring]. And sometimes I hold his nose. It’s terrible, but it makes me laugh. He also says really crazy things in his sleep. He keeps me entertained while he’s keeping me awake."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rebecca-romijn/rebecca-romijn-covers-health-julyaugust-2012-683515

Ana Beatriz Barros Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis Angela Marcello

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿