2012年6月23日土曜日

Olivia Munn Describes How She MacGyvered Her Louboutins

Olivia Munn Describes How She MacGyvered Her Louboutins

Olivia Munn is a woman of many talents, so when the actress' new Christian Louboutin heels didn't fit quite right, she let her out her inner geek for the sake of high fashion.

"I did some work on them because they are a half-size too small," Munn told E! News at the premiere of her new Aaron Sorkin-produced HBO drama The Newsroom (premiering Sunday, June 24 at 10 p.m. EST). "So I put on my nerd cap, and it's plastic in the front, so I took a blow dryer to heat it. I put my foot into it and molded it, and then I put a cold press to it to freeze it."

In fact, Munn, 31, wouldn't mind if you called her by another name in lieu of her impressive quick thinking.

"I'm the female Asian MacGyver!" she declared.

With her red-soled heels MacGyvered onto her feet, Munn also told E! News how excited she was to work with the multiple-Emmy-winning Sorkin on the broadcast-news themed series.

"I held out for a month just for the hope of auditioning for Sorkin," Munn recalls. "Everybody was freaking out because you walk away from a lot of great opportunities when you do that."

Although Munn's patience paid off, she too was worried about clearing her schedule for a dream gig.

"And it was really hard for me too because it wasn't that long ago that I was like, 'Oh, if only I could get that Ross Dress for Less commercial -- that would be amazing.'"

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/olivia-munn-describes-how-she-macgyvered-her-louboutins/1-a-467470

Heidi Montag Hilarie Burton Hilary Duff Hilary Swank Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿