2011年11月11日金曜日

Adriana Lima: Victoria's Secret Party Girl

Heading out for a well-deserved break, Adriana Lima was spotted at the Victoria?s Secret Fashion Show After Party in New York City on Wednesday (November 9).

The brunette beauty showed off her svelte figure in a blue back-less dress and heels while looking to be having a marvelous time with her fellow Angels.

And though it may look like the model works out every day of her life and stays clear of any kind of carbs, Lima told E! News that she doesn?t always follow such an intense diet year-round.

"I know it's very intense but...I just have an athlete's mind. It's not that I do crazy diets throughout the year. I just do it for this particular thing. After this show, I become normal again!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/victorias-secret-fashion-show-2011/adriana-lima-victorias-secret-party-girl-560798

Minki van der Westhuizen Miranda Kerr Mischa Barton Missi Pyle Missy Peregrym Molly Sims

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿