2011年11月30日水曜日

Lady Gaga Covers ELLE UK January 2012

Claiming yet another year-beginning cover all to herself, Lady Gaga landed the front page of the January 2012 issue of ELLE UK.

Hitting newsstands on November 30th, the "Edge of Glory" singer showed off her unique taste while posing for photographer Matt Irwin in a range of ensembles including an embroidered organza dress by Alexander McQueen, a silk-tulle dress by Simone Rocha and a silk organza dress by Richard Nicoll.

Highlights from Gaga's interview - in which she dishes about her skincare secrets (orgasms and spinach), her famously devoted fans and her love of fashion - are as follows. For more, be sure to visit ELLE UK!

On her low points:
"I had abusive relationships: I dated men much older than me ? I was 15, they were 30 ? which I don't recommend. I was never brave enough to be the person who I am today."

On her fans:
"My fans don't care what I am, that's what I like about them. They don't care if I'm a boy or a girl or an in-between or a phoenix or a mermaid or a unicorn. They don't care."

On how she got here:
"I don't regret anything. If I'd known things back then I wouldn't be where I am now, because so much of who I am is based on a lack of fear. I have no fear."

On how she'd like to be remembered:
"Many people really don't like what I do ? or how I sing or what music I make ? but some of those people admire the commitment to the work. That to me is more important than anything."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lady-gaga/lady-gaga-covers-elle-uk-january-2012-565109

Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter Alice Dodd Alicia Keys

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿