2011年11月12日土曜日

Jessica Biel On Having Kids: "I Don't Feel Pressured"

Dark haired beauty Jessica Biel is gracing the cover of December's Elle magazine and speaking candidly about her personal life and desire to have children...someday.

On whether she plans to have children someday: ?Sure, of course. And, yeah, I think probably at some point it would be something I?m interested in. But I don?t feel pressured. I was never one of those girls who dreamt of my wedding and my Prince Charming. To piss off my mom, I used to say, ?I?m never having kids, and I?m going to be a fabulously rich old maid living in a house with cute butlers and dogs.??

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/11/09/jessica-biel-on-having-kids-i-dont-feel-pressured

Natalie Portman Natalie Zea Natasha Bedingfield Natassia Malthe Nelly Furtado Nichole Robinson

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿