2011年11月30日水曜日

Tori Spelling & Tiffani Thiessen: Dancey Dance For Baby Buggy!

Beverly Hills, 90210 alumni Tori Spelling and Tiffani Thiessen cut a mean rug alongside their families and DJ Lance Rock at the Los Angeles Yo Gabba Gabba! LIVE! show by doing the dancey dance on stage. The two moms danced their hearts out on behalf of the show?s charity partner Baby Buggy, a nonprofit that provides essential gear, clothing, and services to families in need.

I think we like Gabba more than the kids!," Tori told Celebrity Baby Scoop exclusively. "I actually did an episode for them that will hopefully be on soon. About two weeks before I gave birth to Hattie, I filmed an episode for Gabba Gabba. It was a dream come true! But I was kinda bummed because in the show I never got to do a dancey dance. So when they asked us to do Yo Gabba Gabba Live and do a dancey dance on stage, we were like, 'Oh yah.' "

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/11/29/tori-spelling-tiffani-thiessen-dancey-dance-for-baby-buggy

Lisa Marie Lisa Snowdon Liz Phair Lokelani McMichael Lori Heuring Lorri Bagley

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿