2011年11月11日金曜日

George Clooney Talks Farts, Sex and Stacy Keibler

George Clooney Talks Farts, Sex and Stacy Keibler

George Clooney is the definition of Hollywood classy. So what's the one thing that makes him laugh uncontrollably? Why, farting, of course!

In an interview with Rolling Stone, on newsstands Nov. 11, the Oscar-winning actor-director-philanthropist admits that he and his friends have a bit of an obsession with flatulence.

"We think it's one of the funniest things in the history of mankind. Even the idea of a fart makes me laugh. Saying the word 'fart' makes me laugh. I have iFart on my phone. I have remote whoopee cushions," Clooney admits. "Farts. To me, there's nothing funnier."

Another thing that "always" makes him laugh is using the word "Johnson" to refer to men's private parts. But Clooney doesn't spend all his time talking about his sometimes sophomoric sense of humor.

The 50-year-old Ides of March star says that he doesn't mind in the slightest that his current girlfriend, former pro-wrestler Stacy Keibler, has tweeted about "smiling all day long" while in his presence. "She can do whatever she wants," Clooney tells Rolling Stone. "I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life."

But while Clooney remains mostly tight-lipped about his current love life, he's more open with details about his early brushes with sex. He reveals that he lost his virginity at age 16 -- "young, very young, too young," he says -- but had his first orgasm when he was much younger.

"I believe it was while climbing a rope when I was 6 or 7 years old," he recalls. "I mean, nothing came out, but all the other elements were there. I remember getting to the top of the rope, hanging off the rope, and going, "Oh, my God, this feels great!"

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/george-clooney-talks-farts-sex-and-stacy-keibler/1-a-400930

Elisha Cuthbert Eliza Dushku Emilie de Ravin Emma Heming Emma Stone Emma Watson

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿